Trinity Knot Necklace Diamond & 14K White Gold Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Trinity Knot necklace measures approximately ½” wide x ½” long on an 18” long chain.
- Crafted from 14K white gold and embedded with glittering diamonds for shine.
- Comes in a gift box for a beautiful presentation.
- Made by Solvar in Dublin, Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle.
- No questions asked returns and exchanges.
This beautiful Trinity Knot necklace will add some Irish spirit into your day. The Trinity Knot is one of the most recognizable Irish symbols. Representing the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the Trinity Knot is an important religious and cultural sign to the Irish. Crafted from 14K white gold and .005 carat diamonds, this necklace has a radiant shine! The Trinity Knot necklace measures approximately ½” wide by ½” tall and comes on an 18” long link chain, durable enough for everyday wear. This elegant necklace is perfect to wear during special occasions! It’s also a great gift for an Irish bride, an anniversary, or a big birthday! Comes in a gift box for convenient gifting! This necklace is made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is an award-winning company that has been hand crafting fine Irish jewelry for over forty years! This piece has been stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle to ensure Irish quality in material and craftsmanship. Give this radiant Trinity Knot necklace to a loved one today, and watch them light up with joy!