Trinity Knot Earrings Sterling Silver Hearts Dancing Stone Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - Authentically made in Ireland. These dancing Irish earrings are crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and is stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- TRINITY KNOT - The three points on the Irish Trinity Knot are said to represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity Knot is also known to represent never-ending love as the knot has no beginning and no end.
- STERLING SILVER - A gift that will last a lifetime, these earrings are made from true 925 sterling silver for a shine that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Durable for everyday wear.
- DANCING STONE - Sparkling cubic zirconia heart stone continuously dances and sparkles with even the smallest movement to attract the eye.
- READY TO GIFT – Presented in a beautiful gift box that reads “Made in Ireland”, perfect for presenting as an Irish gift.
Gorgeous studs, these Trinity Knot earrings are guaranteed to catch your eye. Crafted in Ireland, these earrings are hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. The earrings feature a silver Trinity Knot intertwined with a cubic zirconia heart. The center features a cubic zirconia stone that “dances” or moves with the slightest movement. The earrings are made from true 925 sterling silver for durable earrings that are nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Each earring measures approximately ½” wide by ½” tall. Get these earrings for an eye-catching accessory.
Give the gift of never ending love.
The Trinity Knot with the intertwining heart beautifully signifies never-ending love. The Trinity Knot has no beginning and no end, and with the addition of the sparkling heart, this message is beautifully greater. Give her the gift of never ending love with these Trinity Knot earrings.
These earrings were just as described and I am very pleased with them. One comment, the backs are two small in size so the weight of the earrings pull down. I solved this with larger backs that support them.