Irish Earrings Book of Kells Hearts Rhodium Plated Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish earrings measure approximately 3/8” wide x ⅝ tall.
- Rhodium plated, earrings are resistant to tarnish and possess a brilliant shine.
- Hang from fish hook style backings for a smooth and secure fit.
- Crafted by Solvar Ltd. located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
These Irish earrings are sure to charm their way into anyone’s heart! Shaped like hearts, these Irish earrings are inspired by the Book of Kells. The Book of Kells, which currently resides at the Trinity Library at Trinity College, is a ninth century illuminated manuscript renowned for its vibrant color and intricate details. These swirling earrings look like the decorations that surround the handwritten gospels. These earrings measure approximately ⅜” wide x ⅝” tall and hang on fish hook style backings. Plated with rhodium, these earrings have a beautiful shine and are resistant to tarnish. A great gift for a history buff or lover of all things Irish, these earrings come in a gift box for convenience. These Irish earrings are made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is an award-winning and family-owned company that has been making fine jewelry for over forty years! These stunning Irish earrings are a great addition to any jewelry box!