Trinity Knot Earrings Filed Silver & Gold Plating Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Celtic knot earrings measure approximately 1 ¾” tall by ½” wide and hang from 3/4" long fish hook backings.
- Crafted from gold plating and sterling silver. Nickel and allergy free.
- Earrings come in a lovely gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by JMH Jewellery & hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Ship same day within the USA.
Complete your stylish look with these silver and gold Trinity Knot earrings! With a shield style design, these chic earrings give the traditional Trinity Knot symbol a contemporary new look. The silver shield earrings feature a gold plated Trinity Knot in the corner for a beautiful Irish accessory! The Celtic earrings measure approximately 1 3/4" tall and 3/4" wide and hang from fishhook style backings for easy wear. The drop earrings are crafted from filed sterling silver and gold plating for a lovely contrast. The Irish earrings come in a beautiful gift box for easy gift giving! These Celtic Knot earrings are made by JMH Jewellery, one of the longest established manufacturing companies in Ireland! They are family owned and operated and work with customers all over the world! Get these Trinity Knot earrings for the perfect finishing touch on any outfit!
These Irish earrings have been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring their quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.