Irish Earrings Trinity Knot Studs 14K White Gold & Diamond Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish earrings measure approximately ⅜” wide x ¼” tall for smaller style studs.
- Crafted from 14K white gold and .008 carat diamond, stunning earrings are sure to shine!
- Comes in a gift box, perfect for a special Irish gift.
- Crafted by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, and stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- No questions asked returns and exchanges.
These Irish knot earrings are stunning in their elegance and will make the wearer look as radiant as they are! The Trinity Knot is a recognizable Irish symbol that represents the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Crafted from 14K white gold, the earrings are embedded with .008 carat diamonds. Together, they provide an eye-catching shine. The Trinity Knot studs are secured with a butterfly backing, meaning that they will stay securely in the wearer’s ears. The studs measure approximately ⅜” wide x ¼” tall. These earrings are a wonderful addition to a fancy outfit, and provide the needed elegance to a beautiful dress while still being small. These earrings come in a gift box, making them a great gift for a special anniversary or birthday. If you have a radiant woman in your life, give these lovely earrings as the gift to match her personality! Made by Solvar Ltd. in Dublin, Ireland, these earrings are crafted by an award-winning jeweler. Using Irish culture and tradition, Solvar creates modern jewelry that is sure to delight and impress! Give these beautiful earrings as a gift today!