Trinity Cross Necklace Sterling Silver 18‰ Rolo Chain Medium Pendant Made in Ireland
SKU: S4045 - BM
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic Cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love.”
- MEDIUM PENDANT -eautiful Irish accent for formal or every day wear, necklace measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Delicate and standard rolo chain matches the simplicity of this necklace and features an easy-to-use ring clasp.
- STERLING SILVER - Hypoallergenic and nickel-free, this durable necklace will be your new family heirloom!
- READY TO GIFT - Perfect for any special occasion, this necklace comes in a charming gift box for easy presentation and storage.
Illustrate your Irish roots!
Crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, this Trinity Cross necklace is an authentic piece of Irish jewelry that will treasure for years to come! Crafted from sterling silver, this necklace is more than just hypoallergenic and nickel-free; it’s made to last and will make a meaningful family heirloom to pass down to your loved ones. Designed to be simple and classy, this medium pendant measures approximately ⅞” tall x ⅝” wide and illustrates a deep faith without being a show-off. Pendant comes on a 18” rolo chain that features a secure ring clasp; this dainty chain is perfect for casual use. Trinity Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough, which is surrounded by hundreds of ancient Celtic Crosses. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The oldest Celtic Crosses are located in Ireland’s ancient monasteries and are thousands of years old! This stunning Trinity Cross necklace may not last a thousand years, but it will make a meaningful token of Irish roots and faith to pass down for a few generations!