Trinity Cross Necklace Silver 18" Rolo Chain Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish cross measures approximately 1 1/8” tall by 5/8” wide on an 18” long rolo chain.
- Crafted from sterling silver and hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- Comes gift boxed for a charming presentation.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Get a beautiful addition to your Irish jewelry collection with this Trinity Cross necklace. This Celtic Cross necklace features four Trinity Knots for two beloved Irish emblems in one beautiful pendant. The necklace is crafted from sterling silver and measures approximately 1 1/8" tall by 5/8" wide and comes on an 18" long sterling silver rolo chain for a standard style chain. The flawless sterling silver necklace has a beautiful shine.
The pendant is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar, a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. For a display of your Irish heritage, wear this stunning Trinity cross necklace.
This Celtic Cross necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.