Tree of Life Earrings Sterling Silver Connemara Marble Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Connemara marble & sterling silver Tree of Life earrings.
- Measure approximately ¾” tall x ½” wide and hang from fish hook style earrings.
- Connemara marble will vary in shade, as it is a naturally occurring stone.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
Get a beautiful Irish accessory with these Tree of Life drop earrings! The Tree of Life represents a sense of family and growth. These earrings feature a Connemara marble background, a stone that is only found in Ireland, which signifies strength and beauty providing for a truly special pair of Irish earrings! These earrings measure approximately 3/4" tall and 1/2" wide and hang from fish hook style backings. They are crafted from sterling silver and unique Connemara marble! No two pieces of Connemara marble are alike as it is a natural green stone! Shades will vary from light to dark green to gray. These marble earrings are crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company crafting high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades! Give these truly meaningful Tree of Life earrings for someone to cherish for years to come!