Tara Pin Sterling Silver & Peridot Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Tara pin measures approximately 2 ¼” tall by 1 ½” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver with peridot stones. Nickel and allergy free.
- The center point serves as the pin backing for easy application!
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Barry Doyle Design.
- Ships same day within the USA.
A contemporary take on the original Tara brooch, this Celtic brooch features a beautiful design that not only looks great but also makes it easy to put on and take off! Residing in the National Museum of Ireland, the original Tara Brooch is from about 700AD. This contemporary twist features the traditional aspects, however rather than a bar pin backing, the center of the pin is inserted through a scarf or fabric to fix it in place making it simple to wear! The lovely Tara brooch measures approximately 2 1/4" tall by 1 1/2" wide. The brooch is crafted from sterling silver with dazzling peridot stones for a touch of Irish green! Barry Doyle Design crafts the new Tara brooch! They are located in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a husband and wife team with the knowledge of the importance of handmade jewelry and the creative experience! Wear this gorgeous Celtic brooch on an Irish scarf or as a stand alone pin for a traditional Irish look!