Tara Brooch Silver Plate Enamel & Purple Gems from Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A vibrant and beautiful silver plated Tara Brooch with a bar pin back.
- Brooch measures approximately 2 ½” by 1 5/8”.
- Comes in a lovely purple gift box for easy gift giving!
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin.
- Ship same day within the USA.
Let everyone know you're Irish when you wear this colorful Tara Brooch! The Tara Brooch is a beloved piece of Ireland's history that resides in the National Museum of Ireland! The original brooch is from about 700AD, This beautiful replica features interweaving designs and stunning bright green and purple colors! The Tara brooch measures approximately 2 1/2" by 1 5/8" and is beautifully silver plated with colored enamel and shining purple gems! The brooch features a bar pin backing for a secure hold! The Celtic brooch is made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Amethyst Dublin, a family run company that has created beautiful classic and contemporary Irish jewelry with traditional Irish values since 1980! Wear this gorgeous Tara brooch with a shawl, ruana or just as a pin!