Tara Brooch Connemara Marble Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This tara brooch measures approximately 2 1/8" tall and 3 3/8" wide.
- Rhodium plated with Connemara marble giving each piece a unique look.
- This Tara brooch is inspired by an ancient brooch that was found in Ireland.
- Connemara marble is a stone unique to Ireland that can vary in shades as it is a natural stone.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
You'll look and feel like a queen with this Celtic Tara brooch! This jewelry brooch is inspired by a brooch found in Ireland that dates back to approximately 700 AD. Historians believe that this intricately designed brooch belonged to a powerful royal, whose jewelry has withstood the passage of time! This modern rendition of the Tara brooch brings combines heritage with modern sensibilities. The stones on this brooch are made from Connemara Marble, a rare stone only found in Ireland. Connemara is naturally occurring in the mountainous western part of Ireland, and therefore varies in shades of green. The metal part of the brooch is rhodium plating for a tarnish resistant shine; we can't promise it'll last for over a thousand years like the original, but we can say it'll last for years to come! This Irish brooch measures approximately 2 1/8" tall x 3 3/8" wide and is perfect for pining on sweaters or scarves. Coming in a gift box, this Celtic brooch is a great gift for a lovely lady in your life! The Tara brooch is made by Solvar Ltd in Dublin. Solvar is dedicated to high-quality, modern products that are inspired by the rich and detailed history of Ireland. This Celtic Tara brooch will give your outfit a royal elegance that is one-of-a-kind, just like you!