Tara Brooch Connemara Marble Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This tara brooch measures approximately 2 1/8" tall and 3 3/8" wide.
- Rhodium plated with Connemara marble giving each piece a unique look.
- This Tara brooch is inspired by an ancient brooch that was found in Ireland.
- Connemara marble is a stone unique to Ireland that can vary in shades as it is a natural stone.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Add a touch of nobility to your wardrobe with this wonderful Tara brooch from Solvar Ltd! This Tara brooch is inspired by a brooch that was found in Ireland. Intricately designed and withstanding the test of time, this brooch dates back to approximately 650 to 750 AD. This modern rendition of the Tara brooch brings combines that heritage with modern sensibilities. The stones on this brooch are made from Connemara Marble, a rare stone only found in Ireland. Connemara is naturally occurring in the mountainous western part of Ireland, and therefore varies in shades of green. The metal part of the brooch is rhodium plating. The brooch measures approximately 2 1/8" tall and 3 3/8" wide. The Tara brooch is made by Solvar Ltd in Dublin. Solvar is dedicated to high-quality, modern products that are inspired by the rich and detailed history of Ireland. Add this brooch to a sweater and add an extra bit of Irish charm to your wardrobe!