14K St Brigids Cross Pendant Only Yellow Gold Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Pendant is approximately 7/8" tall by 5/8" wide.
- St. Brigid is one of the patron Saints of Ireland along with St. Patrick
- Great gift for yourself or a loved one.
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Solvar is a family owned company based in the heart of Dublin.
For centuries it has been customary, before the Spring planting, for Irish folk to fashion a St. Brigid's Cross of straw or rushes and place it at the entrance to their cottage or outbuildings to protect their homes, animals and loved ones from want and evil.To this day, in Ireland St. Brigid's Day is celebrated on the first of February, and her crosses are still in use. Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
This Solvar necklace has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland, assuring quality of design and materials. The small hallmark requires a magnifying glass to find on the back of the pendant. The hallmark features a mark designating genuine gold, a Solvar mark, an Assay Office mark, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about hallmark stamping here.