St. Brigid Cross Pendant 10K Yellow Gold No Chain Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- St. Brigid Cross pendant measures approximately 7/8” tall by 5/8” wide. No chain included.
- Crafted from shining 10K yellow gold. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box for a lovely presentation when gifting.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar Ltd.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
This meaningful St. Brigid Cross pendant is a sign of protection, rendered in 10K gold. For centuries it has been customary, before the Spring planting, for Irish folk to fashion a St. Brigid's Cross of straw or rushes and place it at the entrance to their cottage or outbuildings to protect their homes, animals and loved ones from want and evil. To this day, in Ireland St. Brigid's Day is celebrated on the first of February, and her crosses are still in use. This cross pendant is part of that tradition, crafted from radiant 10K gold and textured with detail as if it were woven from rushes. The pendant measures approximately 7/8” tall by 5/8” wide. This product is only the pendant, and does not come with a chain. It does, however, come in a gift box for easy gifting! This St. Brigid cross pendant is made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin. Solvar is an award-winning company that creates modern jewelry inspired by Irish traditions and culture. Each piece is crafted with the finest materials. This St. Brigid Cross pendant is a lovely Irish gift for a loved one.