St. Brigids Cross Earrings Silver Drops Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Detailed St. Brigid’s Cross earrings crafted from sterling silver!
- Measure approximately 7/8” tall by ½” wide.
- Hang from lever back hooks for a secure fasten.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by JMH Jewellery & hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Known as a symbol of protection, these St. Brigid's Cross earrings will make a wonderful Irish gift for women of every age! The beloved cross was originally woven from reeds found by the river in Kildare and these earrings display that thorough detail in the engraving. The St. Brigid's cross earrings are crafted from flawless sterling silver and hang from lever back hooks for a secure hold! Each earring measures approximately 7/8" tall by 1/2" wide and comes in a beautiful gift box with a story card explaining St. Brigid's Cross! Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle, these Celtic earrings are handcrafted by JMH Jewellery, a family owned and operated company that has been crafting Irish jewelry since 1973! Have a feeling of Irish protection when you wear these stunning St. Brigid's Cross earrings!