Shamrock Ring Silver & Green Cubic Zirconia Made in Ireland
SKU: S21039_4 - BM
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Shamrock ring measures approximately 3/8” wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver with green and white cubic zirconia. Nickel and allergy free.
- Irish ring comes in a gift box for simple gift giving.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Hallmark stamped at Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
Always have the Luck of the Irish at your fingertips with this shining shamrock ring. This gorgeous Irish ring features a sterling silver band with a green cubic zirconia shamrock and a detailed white cubic zirconia around half the band. The ring is guaranteed to bring a little good luck and a lovely pop of color to the wearer. The Celtic ring measures approximately 3/8” wide and comes in a stunning gift box for a beautiful presentation when giving as a gift. The ring is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity and crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar. Solvar is a family owned company based in Dublin, Ireland since 1941. Solvar crafts fine Irish jewelry that is deeply inspire by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle. Look fabulous and stay lucky when you’re wearing this silver shamrock ring.