Shamrock Necklace Sterling Silver & Marble 18" Rolo Chain Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A stunning sterling silver & Connemara marble shamrock necklace! Nickel and allergy free!
- Measures approximately 7/8" tall x 3/4" wide and features an 18" thin silver chain.
- Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone, and will vary in shade.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Wear a unique piece of Ireland with this shamrock necklace! The pendant features gorgeous Connemara marble, a stone found in only a small part of Ireland that represents both strength and beauty! This shamrock pendant is crafted from sterling silver and Connemara marble. Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone, and will vary in shade from light green to dark green and gray. It measures approximately 7/8" tall x 3/4" wide and comes on an 18" long sterling silver rolo chain. This pendant is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Radiate strength, beauty and good luck with this shamrock necklace!