Shamrock Necklace Marble & Marcasite Chain Irish Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A stunning sterling silver, Connemara marble and marcasite shamrock necklace!
- Measures approximately ¾” tall by ½” wide.
- Comes on an 18” long sterling silver chain.
- Crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
An elegant way to wear the shamrock, this shamrock necklace is truly beautiful! The pendant features a Connemara marble center, a stone found solely in Ireland representing strength and beauty! The border and shamrock are embedded with small marcasite stones for a lovely luster! This beautiful shamrock pendant measures approximately 3/4" tall by 1/2" wide and comes on an 18" long sterling silver chain. The pendant is crafted from sterling silver, Connemara marble and marcasite. The necklace comes gift boxed for easy gift giving! This Irish necklace is made by Solvar located in Co. Dublin, Ireland. Solvar is a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Get a chic Irish look with this shamrock necklace!