Shamrock Necklace Gold Plated & Green Enamel Irish Made
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Shamrock necklace measures approximately ¾” tall by ½” wide.
- Shamrocks are associated with Good Luck and St. Patrick.
- Includes an 18" long chain.
- Made in Ireland - Comes in Lovely Gift Box
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
This gold plated shamrock necklace measures approximately 3/4" tall by 1/2" wide for a smaller pendant and comes on an 18" long chain. This necklace was made in Ireland by Solvar Ltd. and comes in gift box. The shamrock is a beloved symbol of Ireland that is immediately recognizable to almost everyone. The traditional Irish Shamrock is a three-leafed white clover - not the lucky four-leaf clover that many people think of and is thought to have been used by St. Patrick himself to explain the idea of the Christian Holy Trinity to the ancient Celts. It is also the Irish symbol that many people associate with St. Patrick's Day. Give this shamrock necklace as a simple and stunning Irish gift.