Shamrock Necklace 14K Yellow Gold and Emerald Made in Ireland by Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin
- SPECIAL ORDER: This item is crafted by our maker-partners in Ireland and requires a bit more transit time than other goods stocked in our U.S. warehouse. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of high quality 14K yellow gold, you'll know this Shamrock necklace are pure by the hallmark from the Assay Office.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: This emerald and gold necklace features a Shamrock and measures 3/8" x 3/8".
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Irish hospitality is part of our business. When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you are part of our extended family. If you aren't delighted with your purchase, we'll make it right.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Irish Shamrock is historically used to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland. This necklace make the perfect gift for anyone to celebrate their Irish heritage.
Add this elegant Shamrock necklace to your jewelry box today! Shamrocks are a familiar Irish symbol, and the three-leaf shamrock is associated with St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. St. Patrick used the shamrock symbol to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland. Crafted from 14K gold and embedded with emeralds, this necklace has a radiant shine. Pendant measures 1/2" x 1/2" and comes with an 18" chain.
This item is made to order in Ireland and shipped directly to you. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.