Shamrock Earrings 14K Yellow Gold and Emerald Earrings Made in Ireland by Maker-Partner Solvar in Co. Dublin
- SPECIAL ORDER: This item is crafted by our maker-partners in Ireland and requires a bit more transit time than other goods stocked in our U.S. warehouse. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Made of high quality 14K yellow gold, you'll know these Shamrock earrings are pure by the hallmark from the Assay Office.
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: These emerald and gold earrings each feature a Shamrock measuring 3/8" x 3/8".
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: Irish hospitality is part of our business. When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you are part of our extended family. If you aren't delighted with your purchase, we'll make it right.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Irish Shamrock is historically used to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland. These earrings make the perfect gift for anyone to celebrate their Irish heritage.
These emerald and 14K gold shamrock earrings make a great addition to any jewelry box. Shamrocks are a familiar Irish symbol, and the three-leaf shamrock is associated with St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. St. Patrick used the shamrock symbol to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland.
These shamrock earrings are crafted from 14K yellow gold, making them durable, resistant to tarnish, and beautifully shiny! Each golden shamrock stud features 3 emeralds on each earring. Shamrock earrings measure approximately 3/8” tall by 3/8” wide.
This item is made to order in Ireland and shipped directly to you. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.