Shamrock Earrings 10K Gold & Cubic Zirconia Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Shamrock earrings measure approximately ½” tall by ½” wide.
- Sparkling earrings are crafted from quality 10K gold and cubic zirconia stones.
- Hang from secure leverback hooks, never worry about them falling out and being lost!
- Made by Solvar Ltd. and hallmarked at the Assay Office, both in Dublin, Ireland!
- Highly rated customer satisfaction.
These stunning 10K gold shamrock earrings will make a gorgeous addition to your jewelry box. These luxurious earrings are shaped like shamrocks, a common symbol of Ireland to bring you good luck. These shamrocks are crafted from quality 10K gold and cubic zirconia, creating a stunning sparkle that the wearer is sure to adore. These beautifully crafted earrings don’t just catch the light; they will light up the wearer’s face with their incredible allure. The earrings measure approximately ½” x ½” and dangle from lever back hooks. Lever back hooks stay secure throughout the day, so you never have to worry about these earrings falling out and being lost. These 10K gold shamrock earrings come in a gift box for easy gifting! Their beauty makes them the perfect gift for a variety of occasions, including special birthdays or anniversaries. These earrings are finely crafted by one of the top Irish jewelers in production, Solvar Ltd in Dublin! Solvar is a family-owned and award-winning company that uses Irish traditions and cultural symbols to create modern functional and fashionable jewelry. Give these shamrock earrings as a perfect Irish gift.