Round Celtic Drop Earrings Sterling Silver & Connemara Marble
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Beautiful sterling silver Celtic drop earrings with Connemara marble.
- Measure approximately ½” tall x ½” wide.
- No two pieces of Connemara marble are alike as it is a natural green stone!
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Show your Irish green with these stunning Celtic drop earrings! These round earrings feature a Connemara marble center and a detailed Celtic weave border. Connemara marble is a green stone only found in Ireland, it represents strength and beauty! These earrings measure approximately 1/2" tall by 1/2" wide and hang from a fish hook style backing. They are crafted from Connemara marble and sterling silver. Connemara marble is a naturally occurring stone, so each piece will vary in color from light green to dark green to gray. The earrings are crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company crafting high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades! Give someone a piece of Ireland with these gorgeous Celtic drop earrings!