- CARRY IN STYLE - Irish purse measures approximately 11” x 14” and features zipped inside pockets - plenty of storage for wallets, make-up, and whatever else you need on a daily basis.
- UNIQUE PATTERNS AND COLORS - Celtic purse comes in three colors and patterns: playful green and blue plaid, classic Scottish blackwatch, and elegant grey herringbone.
- DURABLE - Crafted from genuine tweed, bag is resistant to wear and tear - it will be your favorite accessory for years to come!
- DESIGNED IN IRELAND - Mucros is located in Killarney National Park and master weaver John Cahill uses his beautiful surroundings as inspiration for his one-of-a-kind designs.
- ELEGANCE ON THE GO - Whether you’re rushing to work or taking your time on vacation, you’ll always look your best with this quality Irish purse on your arm.
This Irish purse will soon be your new favorite accessory. Timeless in style and design by John Cahill, the master weaver of Mucros Weavers in Co. Kerry, Ireland, this Celtic purse is as versatile as it is classic. Measuring approximately 11" x 14" with a secure zipped fastener, and inside pockets, the feet on the bottom of the purse protects it from any unwanted grime sometimes found on surfaces. This purse is available in a variety of style:
• Green and Blue Plaid
• Grey Herringbone
This Celtic purse with straps crafted from quality black leather will add style to a casual or formal event. The Irish genuine tweed is both water and stain resistant, helps to maintain the durability of this stylish purse.