Celtic Cross Earrings Pewter Irish Jewelry Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Earrings measure approximately ½” in diameter on fishhook backings for a secure wear.
- Crafted from pewter to avoid tarnish.
- Packaged on a cardboard backer card featuring information about the earrings.
- These beautiful earrings are created by Amethyst Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.
- Ship same day within the USA.
These beautiful, intricately designed Celtic Cross earrings are a great addition to any jewelry box! These earrings feature a cross of protection, which aims to protect its wearer. Surrounding the cross are four triple spirals, and ancient symbol thought to symbolize renewal. These earrings are circular and measure approximately Œ_" wide. The earrings hang on fish hook style backings. The earrings come on a cardboard back with more information on both of these symbols. This Celtic earrings are made from pewter, a malleable metallic alloy designed to avoid tarnish. The details on these earrings are delicately carved and cast, making the earrings unique and stunning. The crafting of pewter is a tradition in Ireland going back eight hundred years, and companies like Amethyst Dublin are helping bring this old art into the modern era. Amethyst Dublin is located in the heart of Dublin City, and honors Irish heritage and myth with exquisite modern jewelry. Add these wonderful earrings to your collection today!