Standing Celtic Cross Stainless Steel & Pewter Made in Ireland
- Standing Cross measures approximately 7” tall.
- Crafted from stainless steel and pewter, resistant to tarnish!
- Modeled after the Muiredach High Cross at the ruins of Monasterboice.
- Made in Co. Westmeath, Ireland by Mullingar Pewter.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
This Standing Celtic Cross is a reminder of Ireland’s complex and interesting history! This decorative Celtic Cross is modeled after the Muiredach Cross at the Monasterboice ruins. The Muiredach Cross was carved from stone by monks in the tenth century, and features astounding details that have stood the test of time. The surface is decorated with scenes from the New Testament. This replica is crafted from stainless steel and pewter, not stone, but is also durable and resistant to tarnish! There are designs featured on both sides. This Standing Celtic Cross measures approximately 7” tall. This standing high cross is made by Mullingar Pewter in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. The craftspeople at Mullingar Pewter have perfected the art of working with pewter, crafting the metallic alloy by hand through a delicate process. All products from Mullingar Pewter are durable, long-lasting, and quality! This Standing Celtic Cross makes a meaningful decoration for your home!