Mo Anam Cara Bracelet Sterling Silver Ireland Made
Estimated Delivery Date :
- The Mo Anam Cara bracelet measures approximately 7 ½" around.
- Reads “Mo Anam Cara” meaning soul mate making a wonderful gift for your loved one.
- This bracelet also features the claddagh symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship on either side of the bracelet.
- Made by Boru Jewelry located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
This sterling silver Mo Anam Cara bracelet makes for a meaningful gift for a loved one. The gift features the Gaelic phrase "Mo Anam Cara", which translates to "my soul mate" in English. Between the words of the saying are two Claddagh symbols. These hands holding hearts are a traditional Irish symbol that represents love, friendship, and loyalty. This Irish gift is crafted from sterling silver, and looks great with everyday wear or an elegant outfit! The Mo Anam Cara bracelet measures approximately 7 _" around and has no clasp. This bracelet was handcrafted and designed by Boru Jewelers in Co. Dublin, Ireland! Boru Jewelers is inspired by Irish culture to create meaningful gifts out of quality materials and precious metals, creating perfect jewelry for the modern era! This high quality bracelet from Boru Jewelry makes for the perfect anniversary gift for the lovely lass in your life!