Mini Backpack Tweed & Black Leather Celtic Bag 10” x 13.5” Long-Lasting Designed in Ireland
- PRACTICAL & STYLISH - Easier to carry than a large purse but elegant enough to take to the office, the mini backpack is all the rage in Europe for a reason! Spacious bag measures approximately 10” x 13.5".
- UNIQUE PATTERNS AND COLORS - Celtic bag comes in three colors and patterns: feminine pink plaid, classic Scottish blackwatch, and elegant grey herringbone.
- DURABLE - Crafted from genuine tweed, pack is resistant to wear and tear - it will be your favorite accessory for years to come!
- DESIGNED IN IRELAND - Mucros is located in stunning Killarney National Park in Co.Kerry, Ireland. The master weaver at Mucros, John Cahill, uses his beautiful surroundings as inspiration for his one-of-a-kind designs.
- AMPLE STORAGE - With a front zip pocket and inside pocket, backpack has enough places to fit your chapstick and wallet without getting overcrowded.
Choose from a variety of classic patterns:
• Grey Herringbone
• Pink Plaid
The mini backpack is made from genuine Irish tweed, both water and stain resistant, by John Cahill, the master weaver of Mucros Weavers in Co. Kerry, Ireland. The straps and handles are crafted from black leather, adding to the sporty appearance of this popular bag.