Merino Wool Yarn for Knitting Made in Ireland Superwash Irish Merino Wool Yarn Crafted in Co. Kerry, Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: When you are looking to create an authentic Irish craft or something that is durable and made to last, you don't want to settle for anything less than a yarn that is spun in Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: This yarn is 100% pure new Merino wool that is washed, dyed and spun into soft yet strong yarn. Skein has a net length of approximately 365 yards and a net weight of 200 grams
- VERSATILE: This skein of yarn is made from 100% new Merino wool making it an all purpose yarn that is perfect for textured stitches and knits with good stitch definition. Soft and vibrant colors
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: All of our Irish wool yarns are 100% natural, made by Mother Nature and a little help from sheep. Hand wash in lukewarm water and let it soak. Roll out extra water
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: You'll be pleased with the quality of your yarn or we'll make it right. We recommend you purchase enough yarn to complete your project because later dyes may vary in shade
This superwash Merino wool knitting yarn is perfect for all types of projects including the classic cable, intricate Aran sweaters, or textured stitches for cozy apparel and accessories. It comes in vibrant colors but has the rustic charm of knitting wool that is spun in Ireland. These skeins of Merino wool yarn have been crafted by the family of artisans at Kerry Woolen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Kerry Woolen Mills, a family run shop that has been in business for over 300 years, is known for crafting wool for yarn that is durable and has an heirloom quality. We're proud to support their family that has been in the business of making products that will last and give warmth. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are helping us share the joy of Ireland through authentic goods that keep traditional Irish ways of crafting alive. We know you'll be happy with this yarn or we'll make it right with a no hassle return or exchange. We want you to be delighted!