Tweed Cap Made in Ireland Contoured Driving Cap Style Slim Look Herringbone or Fleck Donegal Tweed Made By Hatman of Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - Whether you prefer traditional or contemporary designs, this cap is a timeless piece of Irish style crafted in Co. Galway by a family run business called Hatman of Ireland. Founder Gerry Moran grew up watching his grandmother knit woolen garments for family and friends. He developed a love for handcrafted Irish designs that use natural fibers and ultimately set off to turn this craft into a business that produces quality caps that can be worn with pride. You'll notice the Hatman of Ireland's signature "feather in your cap" on every design.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - Inspired by the stunning scenery along Ireland's coastlines and waterways, this cap features 100% Irish wool Donegal tweed sourced from the traditional woolen mills in Ireland. The wool tweed is paired with a polyester lining, so you don't have to worry about it being the slightest bit itchy. Because it's new wool, never reused or recycled, this cap is made from strong fibers which provide the benefits of both warmth and durability. Tweed is also naturally water-resistant keeping your head dry in rain, sleet, or snow.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - The fitted flat cap style features 4 panels with an elongated single top piece that is sewn to the brim, helping to maintain its beloved shape. The back of the cap has a hang band for functional style as well as a bit of stretch to ensure a good fit. The interior of this tweed cap is heavily insulated in a quilted pattern for warmth on those chilly days. It is expertly tailored with double stitching at the seams so you can wear this cap with pride for many years.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - We are real Irish people who source real Irish goods from genuine artisans who are committed to preserving the traditions that have been passed down through generations. Hatman of Ireland prides itself on using natural Irish woven fibers in his original, handcrafted designs. Their caps are well-made, authentic and offer outstanding quality. You'll never regret buying from Biddy Murphy because we are dedicated to delighting our customers. If you are not delighted, we'll make it right. No worries here!
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This cap is intended to sit just above the ear and comfortably around your head. The internal quilting adds warmth but also adds some thickness making this cap fit a bit smaller. There is a stretch band in the back that provides a little give, but we always recommend measuring your head at the largest part above your eyes. S = 22 - 22-3/8"; M = 22-3/4 - 23-1/4"; L = 23-5/8 - 24"; XL = 24-3/8 - 24-3/4"'; XXL = 24-7/8"
Our customer Christina says "I recommend this cap without reservation." In fact, she and her son were trying to decide who gets the extra cap that she purchased. This contemporary Irish flat cap is rooted in the traditional style you've seen in the movies but has been designed to pair well with today's styles. It's heavy insulated quilting makes this hat wonderfully warm in the colder months. Because it's made in Ireland, the quality and craftsmanship can't be denied. You may even find yourself trading in one of your current warm-weather hats for this one. Our CEO (Chief Experience Officer), Ward Gahan, wears these caps himself in the cold winter weather along the shores of Lake Michigan. We believe you'll be delighted with your purchase, or we'll make it right. Some might say it's the Irish hospitality that we grew up with and now share with others. That's how we do business at Biddy Murphy!
- Biddy Murphy
I've always wanted one of these. The fit is good, quality and style are excellent plus it keeps my noggin nice and toasty. Great service from Biddy Murphy.
True authentic cap
I really like the material it is made out of. Quality and looks impeccable.
He Loves it!!
Purchased as a birthday gift for my husband. The hope was to get him out of those awful baseball caps. It worked!! He loves the fit, look and feel of the cap. Plus that it is nicely lined and will keep his head warm. Service from Biddy was spot on, order arrived without issue.
What a nice cap
This is my first cap from this manufacturer. It is lightly insulated and has very good fit and finish.
Quality and Customer Service
This was my first purchase from Biddy Murphy and won’t be my last. The cap is of exceptional quality, and customer service was amazing. The received cap exactly matched both the color, and description that was presented in the website, which from experience isn’t always the case. There was a slight defect, and customer service went overboard to resolve it, treating me like family.