Mens Mo Anam Cara Irish Wedding Band Sterling Silver
- Sturdy sterling silver "Mo Anam Cara" mens wedding band.
- Measures approximately 1/4" wide.
- "Mo Anam Cara" translates to "My Soul Mate".
- Crafted by Boru Jewelry located in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This beautiful Irish mens wedding ring features the popular Irish phrase Mo Anam Cara, which translates to My Soul Mate. This Gaelic phrase is meant to signify a deep and meaningful friendship, and is a beautiful sentiment for a wedding band or just a gift for a loved one. This Celtic mens wedding ring measures approximately 1/4" wide. This ring was handcrafted in Ireland by Boru Jewelry and comes in a lovely high quality gift box that is perfect for gift giving.
This Mo Anam Cara ring has been hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin, Ireland, assuring its quality. The small hallmark stamp often requires a magnifying glass to locate and features a .925 stamp designating genuine sterling silver, the Solvar Logo, the Assay Office logo, and a traditional fineness mark. Read more about jewelry hallmarking here.