Men’s Celtic Cross Necklace Sterling Silver Two Sided Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- MADE IN IRELAND - Authentically made in Ireland. Handcrafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland and stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity.
- CELTIC CROSS – Features the cherished Celtic sun cross. A known symbol of Ireland representing “God’s Eternal Love”.
- STERLING SILVER - A gift that will last a lifetime, this necklace is made from true 925 sterling silver for a shine that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Durable for every day wear.
- TWO SIDED – Beautiful from every angle, the Celtic Cross features Trinity Knots and Celtic weaves on both sides of the pendant.
- READY TO GIFT - Arrives in a beautiful gift box that reads “Made in Ireland” for a stunning presentation and lovely keepsake.
Wear a pendant that will last a lifetime with this men’s Celtic Cross necklace. Beautifully handcrafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland, the necklace is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle for authenticity. This double-sided pendant features a Celtic Cross with Trinity Knot and Celtic weave designs for added detail. A heavier cross, the pendant is crafted from 925 sterling silver for a long lasting pendant as well as nickel-free and hypoallergenic. The pendant measures approximately 5/8” wide by 7/8” tall, slightly larger than a penny with the thickness of a nickel for a sturdy pendant. The pendant comes on a spiga chain meaning the links are interwoven for a heavier chain. The chain measures approximately 18” and can adjust up to 20” long. The clasp is a lobster claw clasp for easy use and comfort as it will lay flat on the neck. Giver him a meaningful Irish gift with this small yet durable Celtic Cross necklace.
Show your Irish heritage and faith.
This sturdy pendant features the well-known Celtic Cross emblem. Representing “God’s Eternal Love”, the Celtic Cross was created when the sun worshipping Celts were introduced to Christianity and the circle was added to the crucifix to represent the sun, or Christ. Also featuring Trinity Knot and Celtic weave designs, this pendant makes a special Irish gift to represent your heritage.