Ireland Water Font St. Brigid’s Cross Bronze Casted Resin Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Lough Derg water font measures 5 ½” tall x 3 ½” wide, the perfect size for your home!
- Crafted from resin and cast in bronze, durable and beautiful!
- Engraved with the cross of St. Brigid, which signifies protection.
- Made by Wild Goose Studios in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Ships same day within the USA.
This beautiful Lough Derg water font is a beautiful combination of Irish heritage and faith, and would look lovely in any home. Crafted from resin and cast in bronze, this water font is both durable and beautiful. St. Brigid’s Cross is engraved on the water font. St. Brigid is one of the patron saints of Ireland, and her cross is said to bring protection and prosperity into a home. The look of St. Brigid’s Cross on the water font is inspired by an ancient stone found near Lough Derg, Co. Donegal. The font measures 5 ½” tall x 3 ½” wide, a great size for hanging in the home. There is a predrilled hole for easy hanging. The font can be placed inside the home, or outside in a protected area. On the back, there is a sticker with more information about the inspired design. This water font was made in Kinsale, Co. Cork by Wild Goose Studios. Wild Goose Studios was founded in 1970 and aims to create meaningful pieces of art to hang in the home. This unique Lough Derg water font will make a spiritually significant addition to your home!