Leather Notebook Claddagh Journal Green & Brown Made in Ireland
- HIGH QUALITY – The Claddagh notebook is crafted from authentic leather. The green and brown surface is high quality and crafted with Irish excellence.
- CLADDAGH DESIGN – Represent your love, loyalty and friendship with the gift of this journal. The cover features the traditional Claddagh symbol in gold and the inside cover features a beautiful scene of Claddagh from the Galway c. 1890. The journal truly shows a love of Ireland!
- IRISH SYMBOLS – Each page of this quality journal features an Irish drawing in the upper right hand corner. The images vary from a Celtic knot to various Irish castles in the countryside all drawn in a vibrant Irish green!
- GIFT BOXED – Arrives in a beautiful green gift box making for a wonderful Irish keepsake. Makes a special irish gift for birthdays, holidays or any special occasion.
- MADE IN IRELAND – Beautifully crafted, this green leather journal features gold lettering that reads “Made in Ireland” guaranteeing authenticity.
Explore your thoughts or improve your writing in this stunning leather notebook. This high quality journal is crafted and manufactured in Co. Dublin, Ireland by O’Brien Celtic Gifts, a family run company that has been crafting and designing paper based gift products for over 30 years. The journal features “Manufactured by O’Brien Celtic Gifts” in gold on the back for authenticity.
This expertly crafted notebook is made from soft leather with a tough and protective surface. The cover features the beloved Claddagh with the title “Claddagh journal”. Experience Ireland in this notebook with the scene of Galway in the cover and the small Irish drawings in the right corner of each page. Each day it is as if you have a new writing prompt. The Irish journal measures approximately 5 ¾” wide by 8 ¼” tall featuring 208 gold gilded page edges for a beautiful sheen on the outside. Never lose your place as the leather journal includes a green ribbon marker with the word “Ireland”. Write a new story each day in this beautiful Claddagh leather notebook from Ireland.