Lambswool Scarf Extra Long 10" x 80" Made in Ireland
SKU: Lambswool 1961
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A collection of lambswool scarves durable for years to come!
- Scarves measure approximately 10" x 80" including 3" of fringe on each end for an extra long style!
- Made from 100% lambswool for guranteed warmth, a soft touch and durability!
- John Hanly & Co. Ltd. was established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyaretella Woolen Mills in Tipperary Co.
- Ship same day within the USA!
Cozy up on a chilly day with this plaid lambswool scarf! This fringed scarf makes for a warm and fashionable finishing layer to your wardrobe! The scarf measures approximately 10" wide by 80" long excluding the 3" of fringe on each end. It is long enough to tie in different ways for a variety of styles. The Irish stole is made from 100% lambswool for warmth, durability and a soft touch! This lambswool scarf is crafted by John Hanly & Co. located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland John Hanly and Co. has over 117 years in the textile business and specializes in the manufacture of scarves and throws in wool and natural fibers. Get this fashionable and warm wool scarf for those cooler days!