Irish Wool Hat Made in Ireland Aran Pattern Cable Knit Cap Warm and Stylish Made by Ireland's Eye
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - Ireland's Eye - the tiny island off the Dublin Coast, three generations of the same family work with a truly devoted, talented crew of employees (many with a quarter century’s history with the company) all working to create quality crafted knitwear with designs that are timeless. Biddy Murphy is proud to partner with Ireland’s Eye of Dublin to bring you this classic hat.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - It started with one man in his Dublin garage, knitting wool to keep his family warm. This cap is made of 95% Irish wool for warmth and 5% cashmere for soft comfort. These are fibers that feel good and look even better!
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - In a world that seems to be growing more and more uniform, it's nice to find that something special. Although this hat has a simple, timeless style, the pattern carries the mark of human hands and tradition. The cap uses traditional Aran stitches in the honeycomb pattern, which is said to signify the bee, representing both hard work and its rewards. This luxuriously knitted hat is sure to keep you cozy, warm and looking classy.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - Biddy Murphy works with the finest craftsman and artisans across the Emerald Isle. We strive to find classic and contemporary pieces that reflect the traditions carried through generations in Ireland. We partnered with Ireland’s Eye because we both believe that people want something special. Not any old hat will do when you can find beauty and functionality partnered with an unshakable legacy of quality. Although you may not have to brave the coastal winds off Ireland's shore, you'll sure to be warm with this Irish wool blend hat. And because we've made Irish hospitality part of our business, if you are not completely delighted with this cap, we'll make it right.
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This knitted cap is "one size fits all." It fits snug to start but expands slightly to fit your head. This Irish wool blend hat is warm, extending over the ears, as well as comfortable with a touch of softness from the cashmere.