The Walls of Aran Irish Wall Art Heartwood Framed Made in Ireland
- Patterns of life framed art piece measures approximately 17 ¼” wide x 11 ¼” tall.
- Features three pieces of heartwood carved with traditional Aran sweater patterns.
- Comes ready to hang with an attachment on the back!
- Crafted in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland by Wild Goose Studio.
- Ships same day within the USA.
One of the most famous parts of Ireland is the walls of Aran; stone walls that divide the land on the islands, as well as on many other parts of Ireland. This charming Irish wall art captures the unique charm of these stone walls. The frame, which measures approximately 17 ¼” wide x 11 ¼” contains three pieces of heartwood that have been carved with the stone wall designs. The frame has an attachment on the back that makes it easy to hang! This piece is the perfect reminder of your Irish heritage to hang in your home! This Irish wall art was made by Wild Goose Studio in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland. Wild Goose Studio supports local Irish craftspeople to design their pieces, and mixes Irish heritage with modern design to create truly one-of-a-kind decor! Add this walls of Aran Irish wall art to your home decor today, and be reminded of your Irish heritage!