Irish Tweed Vest Traditional Herringbone Pattern 100% Irish Tweed Made in Ireland
- Irish tweed vest is made from 100% pure new wool for a durable feel.
- Features a classic herringbone pattern that has been loved by the Irish for hundreds of years!
- This vest has a features a full back and can be worn without a jacket.
- Crafted by John Hanly & Co. in Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
- Vest pockets are usable and great for holding change or a pocketwatch.
- Biddy Murphy
My second Hanly vest
So versatile. Whether it's a casual evening out worn over a button-down shirt, layered with a sport coat, or walking the dogs down by the lake, this vest does it all. Timeless, classic. Worksmanship is first rate, to be expected from Hanly. Be sure to check the sizing chart, as you'll likely find you'll need to size up (I'm typically a LG, but for these vests, I needed XL). Get one before they're gone!
Solid construction, workmanship. Works well in social settings, for travel, and layering for cooler evenings out. Glad they added the sizing chart, I was guessing a bit when I ordered, basing my selection on other items on their site. I wear a 44 coat, and the XL is perfect.
I love the Irish Tweed Herringbone Vest! Beautiful wool; expert craftsmanship. Well worth every penny. One of those items I love to wear. Sizing runs quite small. I am typically a medium (5'9" 170lbs) and had to send back for a large. Biddy Murphy is the best at service and shipping. Thank you!