John Hanly Irish Tweed Caps Brown Herringbone Quilted Made in Ireland
SKU: TCQ H16 Large
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Authentic Irish tweed caps in a brown herringbone design with a quilted lining
- Crafted from 100% pure new wool for comfort and durability. Dry clean only!
- Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-5/8", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-3/4"
- John Hanly & Co. was established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyartella Woolen Mills in Tipperary Co.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Stylish, unique and authentic. Sound like you? Well you know what they say, if the cap fits, wear it! These Irish tweed caps are the style most frequently worn in Ireland. This cap features a brown herringbone design on a snap-brim cap. The Irish tweed caps are crafted from 100% pure wool for warmth, comfort and durability for years to come! Suitable for men and women, these Irish tweed caps are perfect for an evening out or a walk through the park. These Irish flat caps are made by John Hanly and Co. located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland John Hanly and Co. has over 117 years in the textile business and specializes in the manufacture of accessories and throws in wool and natural fibers. The sizes for the Hanly caps are Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-1/2", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-1/4", or 2XL (7-7/8) = 64cm or 24.2" measuring from the widest point of the head.