John Hanly Flat Irish Hat Green Herringbone Made in Ireland
SKU: TC D58 S
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- This Irish tweed cap adds a bit o' color into your daily wardrobe!
- Measure head with tape measure at the widest point and note in centimeters or inches.
- Crafted from 100% pure new wool.
- John Hanly & Co. was established in 1893 and is located at the Ballyartella Woolen Mills in Tipperary Co.
- Exclusively made for BiddyMurphy.com.
Add some Irish green to your outfit with this handsome tweed flat cap. This Irish cap features a deep moss color with a brushed herringbone design. The lined flat cap is made from 100% pure new wool to give it long lasting durability as well as to provide comfort and warmth. The bill is flush with the end of the cap and snaps close. Authentically made by John Hanly located in Co. Tipperary, Ireland, the family has been making Irish woolen products in Nenagh for over a century -- since 1893! Quality stands the test of time! You won't be disappointed! Get this authentic Irish tweed cap now or regret it later! The sizes for the Hanly caps are Small (6-7/8) = 56cm or 22", Medium (7-1/8) = 58cm or 22-3/4" , Large (7-3/8) = 60cm or 23-1/2", XL (7-5/8) = 62cm or 24-1/4" measuring from the widest point of the head.