Irish Knot Stud Earrings Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Irish knot earrings measure approximately ⅜” wide x ⅜” tall.
- Crafted from sterling silver, earrings are beautifully shiny.
- Come in a gift box for easy gifting!
- Crafted in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Fado.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges!
These small Irish knot stud earrings are the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. The trinity knot is one of the most recognizable Irish symbols, and represents the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Simply beautiful, these small studs measure ⅜” wide x ⅜” tall. Crafted from shiny sterling silver, these earrings will match any outfit you pair them with! The earrings come in a gift box for easy gifting, and make a great gift for any occasion! These Irish knot earrings are made by Fado in Co. Wicklow and hallmarked for authenticity at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. The word “Fado” means “long ago” in Irish, and Fado makes jewelry that is rooted in a love for tradition, myth, and culture. You will love their charming designs! These trinity knot earrings will charm and delight!