Irish Tie Tack Claddagh Sterling Silver Made in Ireland
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- An Irish tie tack with a sterling silver Claddagh symbol. A perfect Valentine's Day gift for him!
- Irish tie tack measures approximately 7/16" tall by ¾" wide.
- Features a chain and bar to hold the tie securely in place.
- Crafted by Boru in Co. Dublin, Ireland & hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- Highly rated customer satisfaction!
Handcrafted and made to last, this Irish tie tack makes the ideal gift for any man in your life! If he's forced to wear a tie, a little shine might help! Featuring the traditional Claddagh symbol, this silver tie tack will look great with any tie! The Claddagh tie tack measures approximately 7/16" tall by 3/4" wide and is crafted from quality sterling silver! The Irish tie tack comes presented in a gift box including a story card about the craft of Boru Jewelry for a wonderful Irish gift! This Claddagh tie tack is crafted in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Boru Jewelry, a family owned and operated business that is truly skilled in crafting Irish jewelry. Each piece is hallmarked at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. The Claddagh tie tack also makes a great groomsmen gift!
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Claddagh Tie Tack
Very nice - well made and very detailed. Bought it to use as a lapel pin and was able to easily remove the tie chain to wear as such. Was shipped out timely and well-packaged. Highly recommended.