Irish St. Brigid's Cross Wall Hanging Made in Ireland St. Brigid's Cross Bronze Resin Blessing Made in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH: Hand crafted by the talented artisans at Wild Goose in Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: Irish St. Brigid's Cross wall hanging is carved, moulded and then created in bronzed resin
- TIMELESS DESIGN: This piece depicts the Irish St. Brigid's Cross blessing. Measures 9" x 6". Includes exclusive wooden easel.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Buy one to protect your own home or purchase as a heartfelt housewarming gift for the new homeowner
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We are proud to share the joy of Ireland through artful crafts like this St. Brigid's Cross Blessing
Customer Elaine told us that she and her husband love this plaque in their home. She calls it a "comforting reminder" and she has also purchased it for friends who deeply appreciate the message and meaning behind the wall hanging. Typically crafted from reeds along the River Shannon, the St. Brigid's Cross is well known to provide protection for the home. Along with the cross, this plaque reads "May Brigid bless this house wherein you dwell." It is a simple comforting message for your home or it also makes the perfect housewarming gift for the newest homeowners. This piece is artfully crafted from the original artist's inspiration and then cast in bronze resin, making it lightweight and easy to hang, while also being incredibly durable. This St. Brigid's Cross wall hanging measures 9" x 6" and arrives in a sturdy box that if perfect for gift giving. It is handcrafted in Co. Cork, Ireland and is born out of the original artist's inspiration. And when you purchase from Biddy Murphy, you are supporting a small business that is committed to preserving traditional Irish symbolism and promoting the dedicated Irish artisans behind these unique goods.