Celtic Knot Scarf 100% Silk 12" x 63" Made in Ireland
SKU: KB91 BW
(Yes, we pay for return shipping!)
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Scarf measures approximately 12" wide by 63" long perfect for tying and knotting in a variety of styles.
- Crafted from 100% silk for a luxurious and smooth scarf.
- Comes in a variety of color choices to match any wardrobe.
- Designed by B. Slowey Ltd. in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- This Irish themed product was not made in Ireland.
Wear a beautiful and luxurious accessory with this Celtic Knot scarf. This gorgeous scarf features intricate designs based off of the Book of Kells, a ninth century manuscript of the Four Gospels illustrating examples of exquisite Celtic knot work and various designs in vibrant colors. The manuscript is now on permanent display at Trinity College Library in Dublin, Ireland and is one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations. The scarf is crafted from 100% silk for a luxurious and quality feel and is available in different colors to match any wardrobe. The scarf measures approximately 12" wide by 63" long and is perfect for knotting or wearing in a variety of fashionable ways. This fashionable Celtic is designed by B. Slowey Ltd in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company that was founded in 1947. Give a Celtic Knot scarf as an adored Irish gift or keep one for yourself!
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Beautiful silk scarf
It was a mother's day gift for Kevin's mother, and she absolutely loves it.! She has a granddaughter who competes in River Dancing and plans to wear it to the next event.