Irish Scarf Herringbone Lambswool 9" x 67"
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Stylish herringbone Irish scarves!
- Measure approximately 9” wide by 67” long.
- Crafted from 70% lambswool and 30% mixed fibers.
- Made in Co. Louth, Ireland by Branigan Weavers.
- Ships same day within the USA.
Shop elegant cool weather accessories with these Irish scarves! Beautifully crafted these fringed scarves feature a large herringbone design and finished edges. The herringbone scarves measure approximately 9" wide and 67" long including the 1 1/2" of fringe on each end. They are crafted from 70% lambswool and 30% mixed fibers giving the scarves a soft touch, durability and a warm feel! These Irish scarves are crafted in Co. Louth, Ireland by Branigan Weavers who these fine wool products from start to finish from making the yarn to making the garments, each piece is unique! Available in multiple colors give a scarf as a great winter gift and keep one for yourself!