Irish Ponchos For Women Made In Ireland Irish Walking Cape Women's Poncho Shawl Lightweight Tweed Ruana Poncho Crafted in Co. Kerry, Ireland
Availability: In stock
- AUTHENTIC IRISH PONCHO: This new Irish poncho was crafted by the fine family at Kerry Woollen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland. Andrew and Yvonne are at the helm of this multi-generational shop.
- QUALITY IRISH MATERIALS: The Irish twill wool for this poncho is brought into Kerry Woollen Mills to be cleaned, dyed and woven. This all takes place at their mill in Co. Kerry, Ireland
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: The lightweight poncho reimagined with details that make it suitable to wear at work or outside the office. It's a fresh alternative to the suit jacket. The arm slits make it easy to move.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: When you aren't sure what to get someone that loves high quality, classic goods, consider this tweed poncho. It's stylish and more fun than a jacket. One size fits most.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: When you buy with Biddy Murphy, you know that you are supporting a small business that supports other small businesses. We take pride in customer experience.
Irish tweed isn't only for the colder months. You can see that this finely crafted women's poncho has a lightweight feel that is perfect for the warmer temperatures. Its colors are distinctly fresh and speak to the spring/summer hues found in nature along the Ring of Kerry, Ireland. This can also be referred to as an Irish walking cape. It's perfect as a light cover when you are meandering through your favorite trails. Our customer, Mary, also says that she thinks this ruana poncho shawl is an excellent alternative at work, replacing those stuffy suit coats that she's required to wear from time to time. This Irish poncho features fine details like the 3 tweed covered buttons and side slits that allow for better movement of your arms. Irish tweed is a fine wool fabric in a twill weave that is durable and strong. And since wool is a resilient fiber with a bit of elasticity, it drapes well, making it an excellent choice for a poncho. We're certainly impressed with this new women's poncho crafted by our maker-partners at Kerry Woollen Mills in Co. Kerry, Ireland. And as always, with our "Delight or Make it Right" promise, you'll be satisfied or we'll work with you to make it right. No hassles here!