Irish Patchwork Cap Made in Ireland Fitted for a Slim Look Multi-Colored Patches Made by Mucros Weavers in Killarney, Ireland
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - When you buy from Biddy Murphy, you’re not getting a cheap, factory-made item. This cap was made at Muckross House in Co. Kerry, Ireland, located at the center of Killarney National Park. If you’ve ever visited stunning Killarney, you’re sure to notice how the beautiful surroundings inspired the colors within the patches of the Mucros’ caps.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - Reminiscent of a time where no piece of fabric was left unused, this patchwork cap is multi-colored but not random - the look you see is what you'll get. Made to survive the cold winters and wet summers of Ireland, Irish tweed is durable, warm, and naturally resistant to water. This cap features a quilted polyester lining for increased warmth and durability. Everything from the material quality, workmanship, fabric colors and feel are five-star. You'll have a respect for have a respect for the work that went into handcrafting this cap.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - Maybe it's time to switch things up from your typical hat selection? This Irish patchwork cap is a fitted flat cap style which creates a slimmer look. Sitting just above the ear, this cap features a brim that is flush and sewn to the upper material. The patchwork design makes this cap a very versatile option that goes with both the rugged or the refined look, so it's a smart decision to add this cap to your collection.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - Chances are, if you've looked through our cap photos, you'll see Ward Gahan, our CEO (Chief Experience Officer) wearing one of these caps. At Biddy Murphy, we wouldn't sell anything that we wouldn't wear ourselves. We're proud to be real Irish people providing customers with real Irish goods and gifts. We are inspired to share the joy of Ireland through authentic Irish goods, gifts and experiences. Give us a try and you'll be delighted!
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This cap is designed to fit snugly on your head and sit right above the ear. Because you want the hat to fit properly for the best look, we recommend that you measure the broadest part of your head, just above your eyebrows and pick the size that corresponds to your measurements. S = 22-1/8” - 22-1/2”; M = 22-7/8” - 23-1/4”; L = 23-5/8” – 24”; XL = 24-3/8” - 24-3/4”; XXL - 25-1/8” - 25-1/2”.
We love the versatility in the design of this Irish patchwork cap. The colors within the patchwork are not random on this hat - what you see is what you get. Although it's made with complementary hues, the variety in this cap ensures that it will look good with almost anything that you've got in your wardrobe. Our customer Antonio calls this his "new lucky hat" and he loves that it's well made, looks handsome and is warm. We want you to know that you never need Irish luck when buying from Biddy Murphy. We're on a mission to delight our customers, sharing the joy of Ireland through authentic goods, gifts and experiences. Because you never have to worry about buying from Biddy Murphy, this cap also makes an excellent gift. You'll be happy with this cap or we'll make it right!
- hat size
Tweed Flat Cap
Had a wonderful first time shopping experience with BM! The Tweed Flat Cap arrived just as pictured, and it arrived much quicker than I thought it would! Fits perfectly, and I can tell that it's a well made product. I'll definitely be a return customer!
Great Hat I ordered a xl I sending it back and exchanging it for a large Love the Hat was just bit to large for me
Very pleased with hat... fits true to size
It is really sharp looking, wel made, fit right. I left the store yesterday wearing my new hat. I felt like it looked great. As I was leaving one of the 20-30 something young lady checkers called out, "wow, you really look sharp!" I don't know her. I'm 75. Wow! Harry Holloway lll
Mucros Patchwork Cap
My normal hat size is somewhere between a medium and a large, so I originally ordered a medium in this cap. It was way too big, almost like it was sized to fit a basketball. I exchanged it for a small, which I've never worn in a cap. The replacement fits a bit snugly but it works. I like the look and construction of the cap very much.