Irish Newsboy Cap Made in Ireland Women's Newsboy Hat 8 Panel Style Ideal Accessory Irish Wool Made by Mucros Weavers
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP - It's the same as those that you'll find in the Irish boutiques without the time and cost of airfare and travel. This 8 piece women's newsboy cap is crafted by the artisans with Mucros Weavers, located in the Muckross House at the entry point of the Killarney Natioal Forest. The fine weavers take their inspiration from the beautiful, rich countryside that surrounds their workplace.
- MADE WITH 100% IRISH MATERIALS - Mucros was established to preserve traditional Irish weaving. This cap is truly a unique, quality product, made with 100% Irish tweed woven and stitched together in the 8 panel, newsboy design. The interior has a smooth lining that provides warmth and comfort in addition to looking famously fashionable. When you purchase a Mucros cap, you can feel good knowing that the profits generated from the sale of their goods go back into a trust intended to preserve and promote traditional Irish crafts.
- TIMELESS STYLE AND DESIGN - Why should the guys have all the fun wearing a newsboy cap when there is a newsboy hat created specifically for women? Crafted from 8 individual pieces of woven fabric, this hat pulled together with a fabric covered button on top and features a flower above the brim for a feminine touch. The fully exposed brim has a tiered stitching effect that adds an extra level of detail to the style. It looks great from all angles and fits comfortably with a small piece of elastic that keeps the hat secure on your head, even on the windiest of days. The style, materials, lining and warmth are perfect for keeping your hair style intact on those cold or rainy days.
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE - Our customer Johanna says "don't hesitate to buy. This will be your go-to winter hat." We obviously agree and will take it one step further because at Biddy Murphy you never have to be concerned about ordering with us. If you're not delighted, we'll make it right with a return or an exchange without any hassle. That's our way of extending the Irish hospitality that we believe makes buying from Biddy Murphy that much better!
- SIZING FOR BEST FIT - This Irish newsboy cap for women does fit lower on your head, protecting you from the elements. Customers have been impressed with this cap's ability to fit their full head of hair. One size fits most and the elastic band in the back helps to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit. The wool is soft and the cap feels light on your head. We believe that you'll be absolutely thrilled with this beautifully designed hat.
We've received many complements on the Irish newsboy cap for women but what may be a surprise, is how many comments came from men who bought this hat for the women in their lives. Men who have bought this cap as a gift report receiving raves! We've been assured that even the pickiest of hat wearers will love this women's newsboy cap. It's truly a quality product made with excellent craftsmanship from the makers at Mucros Weavers. It's the same adorable cap that you may have seen in Irish boutiques without the hassle of travel! You can also feel good about purchasing this truly unique product because it has been crafted using techniques that have been preserved and passed down for generations. If not sustained, these aspects of Co. Kerry and Irish folklife might otherwise be forgotten. At Biddy Murphy, we are inspired to share the joy of Ireland by providing our customers access to premium, authentic Irish goods, gifts and experiences.
- New England
Great products, and great company!
Such a cute hat. Love it! And well-made. Always quick delivery, and quality products. Thanks Ward!
This is the cutest hat! Perfectly well made. Love it!
Cute and Colorful
The hat is cute and colorful that adds color to the face rather than drain it. I wish the brim was a little longer because that style looks better on me. But I still wear the hat and enjoy it.
90% Perfect Hat
I love my new hat! The color (green), the style, the lining (yea!!), the warmth (just right for fall in northern New England), the fit--all perfect. Sometimes my thick hair doesn't fit well under hats, but it fits under this one. The only thing I wish were different is the FLOWER. I like plain, unadorned, hats, and while the flower is small and unobtrusive as flowers go, it just had to go. It was a challenge to remove. My suggestion to the company: Please make the flower removable for those who prefer their hats plain. Thanks!
Lovely Newsboy Cap
This stylish hat keeps my head warm and my hairdo intact.