Irish Harp Brooch Gold Plated & Green Made in Ireland
Estimated Delivery Date :
- A green and gold plated Celtic harp brooch.
- Measures approximately 1 5/8" tall by 1" wide.
- The harp is the national Instrument of Ireland.
- Made in Co. Dublin, Ireland by Solvar.
- Hassle free returns and exchanges.
Get this Celtic harp brooch made for music lovers! A gold brooch with lovely Celtic design detail on Irish green accents! With the harp representing Irish nationalism since the 10th century, this brooch is a perfect Irish gift! This brooch measures approximately 1 5/8" tall by 1" wide and is beautifully gold plated. The harp pin is crafted by Solvar in Co. Dublin, Ireland, a family owned company crafting high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades! Get this harp brooch for yourself or for a fellow lover of Celtic and Irish music!