Irish Cross Sterling Silver Claddagh & Trinity Knot Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND – Crafted in Ireland for a premium Irish gift. This Celtic Cross features a hallmark from the Assay Office in Dublin Castle guaranteeing authenticity.
- CELTIC CROSS – A unisex pendant to show off your Irish heritage. The Celtic Cross is a traditional Gaelic symbol representing “God’s Eternal Love”. The cross features a Claddagh in the center symbolizing love, loyalty and friendship.
- STERLING SILVER – This durable Celtic Cross necklace is crafted from 925 sterling silver guaranteed to last a lifetime with a lovely shine.
- ADJUSTABLE – Celtic Cross comes on an adjustable snake style chain. Beautiful in appearance, the fragments moving together on the chain resemble the scales of a snake. The chain is adjustable measuring from 18” to 20” long.
- COMFORTABLE – The snake chain features a lobster claw clasp making the chain easy to put on and take off. The clasp lays flat on the neck for comfort.
Give a cherished Irish gift with this Irish Cross necklace. Authentically crafted in Ireland, this beautiful necklace is hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. The cross features a Claddagh symbol in the center as well as Trinity Knot details. A long lasting piece, the cross is crafted from 925 sterling silver for a shine that is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. The pendant measures approximately ½” wide and 1” tall, slightly larger than a penny. The pendant comes on a snake chain meaning the links are close together and resemble snakes scales as they move. The chain measures approximately 18” and can adjust up to 20” long. The clasp is a lobster claw clasp for easy use and comfort, as it will lay flat on the neck. This cross necklace is perfect for a long lasting Irish gift for him or her.
Display your love of Ireland.
Featuring two adored Irish symbols, this necklace displays the Celtic Cross and the Claddagh. The well-known Claddagh symbol represents love, loyalty and friendship, seen on this pendant as the center of the Celtic Cross. The Celtic Cross was created when the sun worshipping Celts were introduced to Christianity and the circle was added to the crucifix to represent the sun, or Christ. The combination of these symbols makes for a meaningful and unique Irish gift.