10K Gold Celtic Cross Necklace 18” Chain Small Two-Sided Made in Ireland
- MADE IN IRELAND - An authentic Irish legacy. This necklace is exquisitely crafted in Co. Dublin Ireland and Hallmark stamped for authenticity at Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
- CELTIC CROSS - Show off your Irish heritage! Features the iconic Celtic sun cross; a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol that represents knowledge, strength, and compassion, as well as “God’s Eternal Love”.
- MEDIUM PENDANT - Ideal for illustrating faith without being exhibitionist, pendant measures approximately ⅜” wide x ½” tall.
- 18” ROLO CHAIN - Delicate golden chain adds to the elegance of the necklace. Features a secure ring clasp for easy use.
- GENUINE GOLD - Made to last, this durable necklace is your next family heirloom! Hypoallergenic and nickel free, genuine gold has gives the cross a heavenly shine.
- READY TO GIFT - Commemorate a special occasion with this one-of-a kind token of affection. Arrives in a classic Biddy Murphy gift box for easy gifting.
Represent your Irish heritage
Part of an authentic Irish legacy, this Celtic Cross necklace is crafted in Dublin, Ireland and hallmark stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Crafted from genuine 10K gold, this shiny pendant is hypoallergenic and nickel free. Designed for longevity, this durable necklace makes a beautiful family heirloom. Inspired by the traditional Celtic Crosses found throughout Ireland, this two-sided cross features intricate Celtic Knots. A medium pendant measuring approximately ⅜” wide x ½” tall, the designs are visible without being exhibitionist, an ideal necklace to illustrate personal faith. Pendant hangs on an 18” rolo chain, delicate and unobtrusive, and features a secure ring clasp that makes it easy to put on and take off. Celtic Cross necklace also comes in a Biddy Murphy heritage box that shows the Round Tower of Glendalough, which is surrounded by hundreds of ancient Celtic Crosses. Gift box is the perfect place to store and protect your jewelry for future use.
Keep your faith close to your heart
Inspired by the culture and traditions of the Emerald Isle, this necklace features the iconic Celtic Cross, a well-known and beloved Gaelic symbol. The Celtic Sun Cross was originally used by Pagan Celts, for whom the circle at the center of the cross represent the sun. When the Christians came along, the symbol was adapted to represent an entirely different son… Jesus Christ! Wear this golden Celtic Cross to represent a storied Irish heritage and a deep faith.
- MADE IN IRELAND - Crafted and hallmark stamped in Dublin.
- CELTIC CROSS - Features intricately designed Celtic Cross.
- GENUINE GOLD - Your new family heirloom!
- Thank You
Celtic Cross Necklace
My 19yr old Granddaughter was thrilled with it. It was the perfect size she wanted. I was surprised by the fast service and delivery of the gift. Thank You.