Celtic Cufflinks Heathergems from Scotland Silver Plate
Estimated Delivery Date :
- Due to the organic nature of the material, please note that each piece will vary and be unique.
- Bullet back and toggle closure make fastening them with one hand a breeze.
- Colors will vary, like the heather!
- Presented in a lovely purple gift box that reads "Heathergems Made in Scotland".
- Ships same day within USA
Looking to add a unique Celtic touch to your formal wear? These stunning Celtic cufflinks feature a silver plated border that is inlaid with an oval heathergem for a pop of color! Heathergems are unique pieces of Scottish art that are created by taking heather branches that are cleaned and dyed, then compressing them into unique and beautiful patterns. Each heathergem is unique! These cufflinks measure approximately 1/2" tall by 3/4" wide and are crafted from the compressed and dyed heather and silver plating. The cufflinks fasten with a bullet back and toggle closure that makes them easy to use with one hand! The heathergem cufflinks are made by Heathergems and is presented in a high-quality gift box that reads "Made in Scotland" and includes a story card on how Heathergems are made! Get a handsome pair of Celtic cufflinks to wear for any occasion!